I'm very excited to introduce Native Bear's first 17 month agenda! This sturdy spiral bound notebook features both full month spreads, a week at a glance, monthly and weekly todo lists, and plenty of blank pages for notes and sketches. The size is perfect to carry around with you, but large enough for the most detailed note taker. Each planner comes with 2, oversized brass book clips for easy place finding.
The cover art is printed in gold on black (same metallic ink as the Magic notebook) and is ready to help keep you focused on all your dreams and projects for the next 17 months!
- 7" x 9", August 2017 - December 2018 planner
- Screen printed cover in permanent gold ink on black 60 pt chipboard
- Spiral bound with bronze wire
- 230 pages, printed in black on ivory paper
- includes year, month, and week at a glance spreads
- todo list pages for each month and week
- 25 blank pages for notes and flexibility
- a folded pocket to keep important papers and secret treasures
- includes 2 oversized, antique brass book clips to use as place finders (each measure 3.5")
- designed by Leela and produced in the US
** These are a very limited run. Once they sell out they're gone! **